:Skinfood - Nourishing Hand Cream

March 14, 2016



I have been in the hunt for a good hand cream. I realized that I take care of my face and body skin but I tend to neglect my hands. I tend to use whatever is at hand. I recently had the chance to try this Nourishing Hand Cream by Skinfood.

CLAIMS:

  • It contains Manuka Honey which has amazing benefits for the skin 
  • Contains Aloe Vera, Avocado and Orange Oils 
  • It claims to provide relief from itchy, cracked hands as well as hydrating and repairing the skin
  • Most of the Natural ingredients are found only in New Zealand. 
  • Made in New Zealand
  • It contains no parabens
  • It is Cruelty Free

FIRST IMPRESSION: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

It comes in a simple squeeze tube. The product comes out easily and it is easy to apply. It has a medium and creamy texture. I feels like a whipped cream. It has a natural scent. I can smell the natural scents of the ingredients such as Aloe Vera, Avocado oil and Manuka Honey. It is not very strong. The application is really nice and it leaves the skin refresh, smooth and soft.


PERFORMANCE:🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This hand cream stands out from the few other hand creams that I have tried. From the texture to the finish of the cream. Usually the texture of the other creams are light or runny but in this one is more concentrated. A little bit goes a long way and my hands stay hydrated for longer. The finish is not greasy or tacky like other hand creams. The fisnish is smooth and soft. It does not feel or look oily.
I applied the cream to one side of my hands and the other side with another moisturizer. I asked my family to tell me if them could feel a difference. They told me that they prefer the side with the Skinfood - Nourishing Hand Cream.

In addition, I am really glad that this cream contains many natural ingredients that I have used in the past and I love such as Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil and Manuka Honey.

Apply this every morning and night. My hands have been loving the treatment during the cold days and I keep this with me at all times. Since I use it religiously, I have not experience any cracking or dry skin.



SUMMARY

LIKES:


  • Natural ingredients
  • Key ingredients: Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil and Manuka Honey
  • Cruelty Free
  • It does not contain Parabens
  • It hydrates the skin 
  • It is not greasy
  • It smooths and softens the skin

DISLIKES:

  • It is on the pricey side


Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceral Stearate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) peel oil expressed, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Mel (Manuka Honey).


OVERALL ASSESSMENT:

Price Point: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆
Quality/Durability: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Need: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆
Recommendation: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PRODUCT URL:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B7ADYBS


****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really inserting post about Skinfood that i mostly used Natural skincare products by Mbotanicals and now i found Skinfood products also effective and i really wants to try it, Can i Buy it over UK?

    ReplyDelete