Natural Being - Skin Toner (#NBSkinToner)

March 02, 2016



* This is a gel skin toner
* It contains Manuka honey and Manuka oil
* It aims to tone and refresh the skin as well as to tighten and reduce the size of pores.
* It penetrates deep into the pores and removes dead skin to deliver a smoother skin and help even out the skin surface
* It is a light and non drying
* The manuka honey helps to revitalize and stimulates cell renewal and hydrates the skin
* Certified 100% Natural
* Cruelty free
* Packaging is recyclable

First Impression:


The packaging is generic and nothing special. It comes in a squeezable tube and it is esy to get the desired amount of product you will need. it keeps the product fresh and it is portable so you can take on the go. 

The consistency is gel-like but as soon as you massage it onto the skin, it melts and becomes a light water cream but not runny. It is easy to apply and it dries fairly quickly. It goes on clear and it does not irritate the skin. It has a nice cooling effect. It leaves the skin very smooth and soft.








Likes:

    - Natural  ingredients
    - It contains Manuka honey. I am aware of the many benefits of it which is the main reason I got this toner. I have not seen long term or visible changes in my skin yet but I'll keep you updated.
    - The cooling effect
    - Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties 
    - It is not greasy, oily or sticky. It does feel a bit tacky while it is drying but once it dries it is no longer tacky. 
    - Light texture
    - A provides some hydration. It is not amazing but I am glad that it does not over dry my skin. 
    - It does not irritate my skin or cause redness
    - It has cause me to break out
    - It does not leave my skin looking extra oily
    - Cruelty free
    - Recycle packaging

       

      Dislikes:

        - It does not dry out my skin but there had been occasion when I feel that this toner makes my skin feel tight and not very supple.  I think that it is the tightening of the pores but when my skin is feeling dry. I rather use a more moisturizing toner. 

        - I read the ingredients lists and it lists "Parfum (fragrance)*" which is never good for me. I have had bad reactions to added fragrances in the past. This has not irritated my skin but I wish that they did not added it. The fragrance is from natural essential oils but I wish I knew which ones. I can never be extra careful.

        Overall Assessment:


        * Price Point: 4/5
        * Quality/Durability: 5/5
        * Need: 4/5
        * Recommendation: 4/5
        * Overall Assessment of Product: It has some great ingredients and the texture is unique. I love the refreshing and cooling effect and how it makes my skin feel smooth.  I only wish that it was little bit more hydrating. For now, I will continue to use it and I will update this review with new information. I am not in love with it yet and it has not become an stable or holy grail item so we'll see.

         

        Where to Purchased?


        Product URL: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A50XA6U




        ****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


        If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

        You Might Also Like

        0 comments