Natural Being - Night Cream - Oily To Normal Skin

March 11, 2016



This is the second skin care product I have use from Natural Being. I was able to try their toner a few days ago and also wrote a review on it. I was interested in trying this night cream because it claims to be especially formulated for oily to normal skin.


CLAIMS:

  • Especially Formuated For OILY to NORMAL Skin
  • Although it is a night cream, it can be apply morning and evening.
  • It contains Manuka oil which can protect the skin due to irs anti-bacterial properties
  • It also contains Active Manuka Honey which helps to stimulate cell renewal and it hydrates your skin.
  • It contains no parabens, chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances and colors.

PACKAGING:🌟🌟🌟☆☆

The night cream comes in a squeezable tube. I am not a big fan of this type of packaging because as you continue to use it, it becomes harder to get the product out and it can be wasteful. However, this type of packaging is great for traveling. Also, while I am not super impressed with the packaging, it does a nice job at keeping the product fresh.

◘Same packaging as the Day cream.

FIRST IMPRESSION: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆

It has a light to medium consistency. It has a yellowish color but it does not stain your skin. It has a light scent and it is creamy. It is easy to distribute and apply. It does not irritate or cause redness. While you apply it it has a almost glossy finish and the skin feels soft but as it dries the skin looks matte and it feels smooth. There is no visible residue.

◘Same texture and experience as the Day cream minus the color.


PERFORMANCE:🌟🌟🌟☆☆

After I used it the first time I thought, "Actually this is nice, I think I will really like it", but after using it a few more times, I have changed my opinion. It has great benefits and it excels in some areas but in others I am not very impress with it.

I am impress with the quality and its natural ingredients. It feels really nice when you put it on and the scent is not overbearing which is great. It has no parabens or dangerous chemicals. It is cruelty-free. It does not irritate my skin and it does not cause breakouts. It dries very fast which is great for those long days when I can wait to long to go to bed. It does not have a sticky or greasy finish.

I have been using two different serums and they do not seen to get alone with this cream. So I change it to another and the same problem occur. After my serum is absorb into my skin, I apply this cream but it does not go on smoothly. It looks like brush strokes and it is very patchy. At first, I thought that I was applying to much but the results were the same with less product. This is not a big deal since it will dry either way. But it bother me for some reason.

I enjoy how soft and supple my skin feels as soon as I apply it but then it losses that quality and becomes very matte and it is not longer super soft. My face feels a bit stiff. I would not mind much since it might be helping my skin stay firm. Buw when I wake up in the morning my skin does not feel very moisturize which I do not like. Every time I use it, I want to add a sleeping pack on top for moisture.

However, I have to mentioned that while my skin does not feel supple and hydrated in the morning, it is not greasy or oily either. I am not saying the it will remove all of your sebum/oil but it just makes your skin look matte. I give it points for that but honestly, I rather give my skin hydration at night and I do not care much about looking oily.

SUMMARY:

LIKES:

  • Light - medium texture
  • Natural ingredients( including Manuka oil and Manuka honey)
  • It does not irritate the skin or cause redness
  • It does not leave a sticky or greasy residue
  • It has a smooth finish
  • Fast-drying
  • It contains no parabens, chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances and colors

DISLIKES:

  • It makes my skin feel tight and stiff
  • It does not make my skin feel moisturized

Key Ingredients:  

Active Manuka Honey - Proven to revitalise the skin by gently stimulating cell renewal, as it hydrates and maintains moisture levels without feeling greasy, leaving the skin glowing with health. Manuka Oil - For its unique anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which fight the micro-organisms that cause irritation and blemishes. Ingredients: Aqua (water), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil**, Cetearyl alcohol, Calendula officinalis (calendula) extract**, Daucus carota (carrot) oil, Glucose, Squalane, Parfum (fragrance)*, Mel (manuka honey), Potassium sorbate, Sclerotium gum, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter**, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *. * From natural essential oils ** Certified organic

◘ The green marking was use to compared the ingredients between the day and night cream. The ingredients marked green I believe are unique to this formula.

OVERALL ASSESSMENT:

Price Point: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆
Quality/Durability: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Need: 🌟🌟🌟☆☆
Recommendation: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆

PRODUCT URL:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A50XEP2


****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments