Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer (#OZNSeaInfusedMoisturizer)

March 02, 2016



  • An organic moisturizer containing vitamin c and infused with seaweed and algae keratin.
  • It provides a strong protection from UV damage
  • It is cruelty free
  • It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates 
  • It is safe for all skin types
  • Made in the USA
  • This moisturizer does not only provide moisture and protection against UV rays but also helps to repair and restore the skin as well as helping remove unhealthy toxins from the skin. 

First Impression


In terms of what I use on my skin, I tend to choose the natural route. I never tried anything with algae and seaweed extract before so I was really looking forward to this product.

The packaging is genetic and nothing to unique about it. It does its purpose. It is easy to can the product out and it does not take much space. Also, it keeps the product fresh and it is easy to carry with you for travel or short trip.




The consistency of the product is very unique. It is not a cream or gel but a hybrid of both. It is not heavy and it is easy to apply. It has a yellowish brown color and a very peculiar scent. It's scent is not the most pleasant one but since it is natural, I do not mind at all. It is not super strong but you will smell it as you apply it. The scent does not fade quickly and i can still smell it on my skin after a few hours of application. I do not mind but if you are sensible to smells, I thought you might want to know.

The application part is my favorite part. It feels so nice and refreshing to apply it. It has a nice cooling effect. The result is smooth, not greasy or sticky.



Likes

 

  • Natural product
  • Great Benefits
  • Cooling effect
  • It does not leave a oily or sticky residue if you use the right amount
  • It provides a decent amount of moisture
  • It is not heavy
  • It does not make my oily skin look more oily
  • It does not irritate my skin or cause any redness. Also, it did not cause me to break out.
  • It provides some protection against UV rays (I would still use a sun screen though. This only provides some protection.)
  • Cruelty free

Dislikes

 

  • Scent
  • As I read the directions, it suggests to use a generous amount but it is not specific. The first time I used it, it felt too sticky and it took longer to dry. Since then I decide to use less and now I have a better sense of how much to use to get an even layer on. 
  • Also, it might be just me but no matter how well  I apply and massage it on my skin, it still leaves a yellowish tight on my skin. 
  • If I want to use it during the day, I have to use the smallest amount because thought the day it starts to peel off. (Yes! peel off). I have use chemical peel off or masks, it feels the same. I do not use make up every day and if I am home, I just stop after my moisturizer. When I saw my self on the mirror, I was so shock that I when on throughout the day looking like that. At first I thought that maybe the other skin care products were causing this to happen but after trying it with different products, I had the same problem. Therefore, I only use this moisturizer at night.
  •  

 

Overall Assessment:


* Price Point: 4/5
* Quality/Durability: 5/5
* Need: 4/5
* Recommendation: 3/5
* Overall Assessment of Product: I have a love and hate relationship with this product. I like how my skin  does not feels dry in the morning after I used it at night but it is a shame that it is a bit of a hassle to use it. I like to use it at night as a moisturizer or on top of another moisturizer as a sleeping mask for extra hydration.

Where to Purchased?


Product URL: http://www.amazon.com/OZ-Naturals-Facial-Moisturizer-Moisturizing/dp/B00KWTYYWE/ref=sr_1_5?m=AAV4VIJAUEOCB&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1452591560&sr=1-5




****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.


You Might Also Like

0 comments