Neutralyze Anti-Acne Solution

March 13, 2016




I have suffer from acne for the majority of my teenage years and now in my 20s, it is still a struggle to control and maintain a clear skin. I have tried many acne treatments but none of them have help me in the long run. Some do help me reduce some of the inflammation and might help me treat current acne but after a while it stops working. I stopped using most because it was a waste of money. I only use benzoyl peroxide and/or salicylic acid from time to time to help me with it.

I had the opportunity to try this line of acne treatment from Neutralyze. I have to be honest I have low expectations for this kind of treatment kits because of my numerous disappointing experiences with them.


CLAIMS:

  • This treatment is for moderate to severe acne
  • It claims that you will see noticeable improvements in just few days
  • It enhances blood flow to visibly improve complexion 
  • It relieves redness and inflammation while promoting natural skin healing to help get rid of acne quickly.
  • It claims to work well for cystic acne, pimples, blemishes, whiteheads, blackheads, acne scars and post acne marks. 
  • It fades dark spots and corrects hyper-pigmentation
  • It contains 1% salicylic acid and 1% mandelic acid.
  • It minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.


PACKAGING: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The system consists of three steps: Face Wash (3.3 FL OZ), Spot Treatment (1.0 FL OZ), and Synergyzer (1.0 FL OZ).

The face wash comes in a plastic bottle with a pressed cap. The design is very simple and functional. The product comes out with little effort and the product stays fresh.

Both the Spot Treatment and  Synergyzer have the same type of packaging. It is a plastic bottle with a pump. The pump is nice and sturdy.


FIRST IMPRESSION: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


Face Wash

The face wash is a gentle cleanser and it does a nice job at cleaning without irritating the skin. It is a white and the texture is light. It does not lather a lot but it does its job.

Spot Treatment

Since from the outside the bottle has a blue tint, I expected the product to have a light tint but it appears clear. It has a light consistency and it does have a subtle scent but it fades away after a few minutes. It is easy to apply and it dries out nicely and smoothly. It does not leave any visible residue.


Synergyzer

It has the same consistency as the Spot Treatment and it has a clear appearance. It goes on smoothly and it is not visible.


PERFORMANCE: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆

After my first night using this set, I was so shocked and impressed. I had two painful cysts on my chin so I applied the Spot Treatment and Synergyzer after cleansing my face with the face wash. My pimples were not gone but their appearance was very different. The inflammation was reduce and they were not as painful as the day before. I did not expect that at all. I had expereince some relieve from other acne treatments before but not so quickly.

I continue to use it twice a day. The pimples fade away after a few days (almost a week). It was not a fast three day miracle but they appearance began changing and their size reduce as I continue to use it.

Face Wash:

This face wash is going on my list of favorites. It is light, creamy, gentle and non-irritating. It does not have a strong scent. It does not cause redness and it leaves my skin feeling refresh and clean. I am also please to know that it does not dry out my skin. After I wash my face, it does not leave my skin feeling tight or dehydrated. It feels smooth and plump. So far I have no negative comments about this face wash.

Ingredients: Water, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Glycol distearate, Cocamidopropyl, Hydroxysultaine, Mandelic acid, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

Spot Treatment

The solution goes on smoothly and it is sticky while it starts to dry but once it is absorbed into the skin it becomes smooth. It is recommend to wait 5 - 10 minutes before moving to the next step. I usually wait about 10 minutes. This Spot Treatment contains Salicylic acid and Mandelic acid. This is my first time learning about Madelic Acid. It is AHA that comes from almonds. I am a big fan of AHA products because they gentle exfoliate my skin. I was please and surprise that it had such ingredient. So this treatment treats the acne and also helps exfoliate and remove dead skin from the skin. Amazing!


Ingredients:Salicylic acid 1.0% Inactive ingredients: Water, Isopropyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mandelic acid, Poloxamer P103, Sodium benzoate, FD&C Blue #1

Synergyzer

This is the step that confuse me that most when I first started using this treatment set. I did not know its purpose. From the packaging information, it says that it is meant to improve the complexion and the condition of the skin. It helps to correct pH balance. It also contains natural ingredients to prevent over-drying. When I apply this on top of the Spot Treatment, it feels like it seals the treatment.


Ingredients: Water, Allantoin, Sodium nitrite, Carbomer, Poloxamer P103, Sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin


I appreciate that the treatment and synergyzer are clear and have a light consistency. So it is very easy to wear during the day. I use to hate to use thick treatments that were visible and that change the texture of my skin. Also, some treatments react to other skin care products. When I use other treatment, I could not use some serums and creams that I liked because it would not work the same. So I am happy with the design and formulation of this kit.

I am also glad that it is not only an acne treatment but also it has some skincare benefits. I did experience some drawbacks while using this set.

First, if you don't wait at least five minutes between application, the Spot Treatment and Synergyzer can react and instead of stay clear, a white cast is created. So be patient and wait between step.

Second, using this kit during early mornings is a bit of a hassle because it is time consuming. I multi-task while I wait but make sure to remember to wash your hands before you apply the next product.

Third, when I read the directions of the Spot Treatment, it advises you to apply a light layer on the affected area. I read all the other information but I do not have a clear answer. I can apply this all over the face (excluding the eye area, of course). The problem that I experience is that while it helps me treat and heal my acne, it does not prevent new ones from appearing. I cure the two painful cysts on my chin but another appear soon after on my jaw area. So it was not really helping me keep my skin clear. So now I have decided to apply a thin layer all over the face and see if I noticed any difference. I will update this review after a few weeks.

Fourth, I believe you can not but individual pieces. Since this is a 30 day kit, you will have to continue to buy the complete kit again. I doubt that I will use up the face wash so fast and I rather buy the treatment and Synergyzer separately. 

Aside from these problems, I am very pleased and content with this kit. I hope that it continues to treat my acne.

OVERALL ASSESSMENT:

Price Point: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆
Quality/Durability: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Need: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆
Recommendation: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆

PRODUCT URL:

http://www.amazon.com/Neutralyze-Moderate-Severe-Treatment-Mandelic/dp/B00YBBPGCQ


****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. Patients who are rather stout, of fair complexion, with tendency to skin affections and constipation, fat, chilly, and costive, acne clinic nyc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Acne Treatment for Teenagers

      Delete
  2. There are many treatment options available for acne scars but the best solution for acne is natural treatment. This treatment is very effective and anyone can afford this. I would like to share my experience, I had very bad acne scars on my face and to remove those scars, I have used so many topical creams but none of them worked. Then my doctor suggested me to use natural treatment and now my skin is almost clear. So for me the best acne solution is natural treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have acne, you have to be careful on your diet too. Most of the acnes comes because you're not eating right. It is good to cut down our sugar intake and fat intake. Eat more carbs. Use more coconut oil for you cookings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice and excellent blog. Very useful information about Acne. Thank You.
    Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Blog. Teja's introduced the best Skin care treatment in Hyderabad. Thanks for posting this article.
    Acne Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  6. A laser treatment to cure acne should be carried out under the supervision of qualified physicians and medical staff.


    Riya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this helpful information. Please keep it continue.

    Click on exposed acne treatment reviews site and know more about best & natural skin care product for acne, anti-aging, anti-aging supplement, skin brighter cream among others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing. you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.. Keep sharing like this thank you!!

    Best Dermatologist in Madurai

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your blog and find very meaningful and healthy blog.Thanks for sharing.We provide ayurvedic treatment and Panchkarma in India.Ayurvedic treatment in Nagpur

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was really great products and nice information. Keep sharing like this. Thanks

    Laser Hair Removal at Fairfax

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nowadays the most common skin problem you can use Acne Kit it will help your skin become soft and good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank u for the review. I am 33, & an esthetician & still deal with hormonal acne. I can clear, brighten, reduce lines & wrinkles & acne on everyone else's skin it seems, but still struggle with mine. Which is the reason I got into medical skincare to begin with. I was really only interested in step 3 of the neutralyze system, since it claims to reduce redness & soothe w/ the nitrogen oxide (we use this at higher %s in spas to stimulate new cell production) & it would be nice to use at home. I do not, however like that they claim step 3 is "activated" by step 2. Some people have issues with AHAs & BHAs & step 2 contains both, but might still want the redness reducing ingredients in step 3. i would use it on clients w/ rosacea for instance. I contacted the company & they confirmed that while yes, they can be used separately, they were not made that way & you get the best results together, w/ step 2 being applied, then 3. My other issue with it was that i usually recommend clients use AHAs, like glycolic, lactic, malic, mandelic & citric acid & BHAs, like salicylic acid, at night for acne trmt & switch to a Vit C, or niacinimide in the AM, under SPF of course, to help w/ pigmentation & red marks, inflammation & free radical damage. They might also add BP here to kill bacteria. With this system I would have them use both steps at night & just step 3 under spf in the daytime, but if step 3 is not effective alone, i could not do this. Some people can use AHAs & BHAs morn & night, but it makes your skin more sun sensitive & over exfoliation can actually cause more irritation & breakouts, damaging your acid mantle & moisture barrier, needed to keep out harmful bacteria, pollution & other substances. I use Retin-A & so unless i stop for a few days 2st, aha's & bha's are too much for me. I am going to try step 3 by itself & see how it goes. My concern currently is clearing post inflammatory erythema, & any anti inflammatory, redness reducing products that don't have crap ingredients are worth a try 4 me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let me add that u can buy the products separately on Amazon if uvrun out of 1 before the others or like me, just want 1 or 2 of the products. They are about $12 each on amazon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Acne is an immensely common skin condition that affects people of all ages and has a broad range of levels in regards to severity. The scientific term for acne is acne vulgaris, which literally means, “common acne.” There has been a significant amount of controversy as to the exact cause of acne; for instance, dermatologists once claimed that eating greasy foods and chocolate was to blame for pimples . If you need to get rid of acne forehead click here
    https://healthandfitness2020.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-forehead-acne-treatment/
    https://amzn.to/2vWdCmW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now a days if you have any kind of acne scars don't be upset because anti acne products are available to get relief from Scars.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
    acne treatment clinics in Hyderabad
    wart removal treatment in hyderabad
    skin rejuvenation clinics in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is this suitable for the tropic region?

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.Best Skin Care Products for Acne

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing this Article.. Looks really good!!! Even i have oily and acne prone skin and keep on looking for anti acne products that are natural and safe...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good review. Do you have any skin care tips for dry or oily skin as well?

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Laser Genesis is a Mississauga-based company that specializes in acne clinic mississauga. A nodule is an inflammatory, large, hardened comedy beneath the skin. These are frequently painful and take a few weeks to recover from. Dermatologists frequently prescribe antibiotics to treat this type of acne. To effectively cure this type, we utilize the most sophisticated PDT Laevulin treatment at Laser Genesis Skin Clinic.

    ReplyDelete