OZ Naturals - Vitamin C Serum

March 12, 2016



Ever since I learned about the great benefits of Vitamin C on the skin, I decided to invest in a Vitamin C serum. I fell in love with it and I always have a Vitamin C serum in my skin care routine. I have tried a few and there has been only one that I continue to purchase. While I love it, it is not perfect so whenever I can I tried new ones. I previously tried another anti-aging serum by OZ Natural and I was impressed with the quality.


CLAIMS:

  • ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Vitamin C Serum - It's widely considered to be the most effective organic vitamin c serum available & is proven to dramatically increase the production of collagen and cellular turnover - Resulting in a much smoother texture and even skin tone - We guarantee you'll notice a much more youthful and radiant glow!
  • CLINICAL STRENGTH 20% vitamin c serum for your face + vegan hyaluronic acid is the absolute highest quality vitamin c serum available.
  • CRUELTY FREE, ORGANIC vitamin c serum does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.
  • MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well
  • THIS VITAMIN C SERUM is guaranteed to leave your skin radiant and more youthful looking by neutralizing free radicals & is proven to stimulate collagen & reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

PACKAGING:🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The packaging is the regular amber glasses bottle with a dropper. It does a good job at keeping the serum fresh.


FIRST IMPRESSION: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

In comparison to the previous serum I tried from the same brand, this one has a lighter consistency. It has a watery consistency and it is clear in color. It is easy to apply and it goes on smoothly. It does not have a strong smell and it works well with other skin care products.


PERFORMANCE: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

One of my biggest complains with Vitamin C serums is that some leave a very sticky or tacky residue. The sticky texture makes it hard to choose a moisturizing cream. Some creams react to it and the application is not even or smooth.

This one is leaves no residue. It goes on smoothly and it is absorb completely really fast (which is great). When I touch my skin, it is not soft, smooth or anything. At first, I was disappointed because I thought it was not doing much. But actually I like the fact that it is absorb into the skin and it does not just lay on top of the skin.

I use it day and night and it makes my routine go really fast. It makes my skin look brighter and my completion looks more even. I still have some hyper-pigmentation and a few acne scars but this type of serums are helping my fade the marks.

If you have not use Vitamin C before,  some might sting your face but when I apply this one, I have not experience any type of irritation.

Also, when you use this serum make sure to use a good UV protection because Vitamin C tends to react to UV rays.



SUMMARY:

LIKES:

  • Natural ingredients
  • Light consistency
  • It does not sting, irritate or cause redness
  • It does not cause any breakout
  • It does not have a strong smell
  • It does not leave a sticky residue
  • CRUELTY FREE
  • It does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types.

DISLIKES:

  • None so far

Ingredients

Vitamin C. This antioxidant works by ridding skin of free radicals and protecting it from environmental aggressors like pollution. Vitamin C has been proven to stimulate the synthesis of collagen, which decreases as our sun exposure increases and as we age. Vitamin C also helps minimize scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. OZ Naturals uses a concentration of 20% Vitamin C because for most people, this percentage provides the best results without irritation. Hyaluronic Acid. This naturally occurring acid can hold 1,000 times its own weight in water, and that is the reason it's ideal for hydrating and moisturizing the skin. Our hyaluronic acid is botanically derived from Cassia Angustifolia seed. When used in conjunction with vitamin C, it helps assist in penetrating deeper into the skin's layers. Amino Blend. This blend promotes blood circulation to the skin, helping strengthen capillary walls and nourish cells, thereby allowing the skin to heal naturally. Since the epidermis layer of the skin absorbs this blend, it is often used to treat scars, acne, and wrinkles because it can help speed up cell regeneration making your skin appear more supple and youthful. Organic Jojoba Oil. Jojoba oil isn't really an oil, but rather it's a liquid wax that resembles human sebum (the oil that keeps your skin and hair smooth and supple) and is proven to smooth your skin's texture. OrganicHerbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), MSM, botanical hyaluronic acid, Witch Hazel), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.

OVERALL ASSESSMENT:

Price Point: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Quality/Durability: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Need: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Recommendation: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PRODUCT URL:

http://www.amazon.com/OZ-Naturals--Hyaluronic-Guaranteed-Packaging/dp/B00DPE9EQO/ref=sr_1_2?m=AAV4VIJAUEOCB&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1452059792&sr=1-2


****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am using a similar product (Mystelic Beauty), do you think I should change for Oz? There is not a big price difference, but mystelic is cheaper... you think it is worth the difference?

    ReplyDelete