Natural Being - Day Cream - Oily - Normal Skin

March 11, 2016



This is the third skin care product I have use from Natural Being. I was able to try their toner a few
days ago and also wrote a review on it. I was interested in trying this day cream because it claims to be especially formulated for oily to normal skin.


CLAIMS:

  • Especially Formuated For OILY to NORMAL Skin
  • Although it is a night cream, it can be apply morning and evening.
  • It contains Manuka oil which can protect the skin due to irs anti-bacterial properties
  • It also contains Active Manuka Honey which helps to stimulate cell renewal and it hydrates your skin.
  • It contains no parabens, chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances and colors.

PACKAGING:🌟🌟🌟☆☆

The night cream comes in a squeezable tube. I am not a big fan of this type of packaging because as you continue to use it, it becomes harder to get the product out and it can be wasteful. However, this type of packaging is great for traveling. Also, while I am not super impressed with the packaging, it does a nice job at keeping the product fresh.

◘Same packaging as the night cream.

FIRST IMPRESSION: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆

It has a light to medium consistency. It has a light scent and it is creamy. It is easy to distribute and apply. It does not irritate or cause redness. While you apply it it has a almost glossy/wet finish and the skin feels soft but as it dries the skin looks matte and it feels smooth. There is no visible residue.

◘Same texture and experience as the night cream minus the color.



PERFORMANCE:🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

For my night cream, I am looking for a hydrating, revitalizing and anti-aging formula. But for the day, I look for a light moisturizer with a smooth and not greasy finish. My biggest problem with most natural creams is that they tend to have a gloosy finish which re-emphazises my oily skin.

Since day one, I was blown away about the matte finish of this cream. Usually, my skin looks plump and hydrated after I put on my daily moisturizer but after an hour or so, my skin is super oily. I have to blot multiple times a day. I rarely wear make up so I rely on blotting papers to remove excess oil. However, since I started using this cream, I can go on for a longer time without blotting which is great. I would recommend oily skin people to try this day cream.

I am also very impress with the quality and its natural ingredients. It feels really nice when you put it on and the scent is not overbearing which is great. It has no parabens or dangerous chemicals. It is cruelty-free. It does not irritate my skin and it does not cause breakouts. It dries very fast and it does not have a sticky or greasy finish.

Depending on the serum I use before I apply this cream, the application can be even or very patchy. It looks like brush strokes.  At first, I thought that I was applying to much but the results were the same with less product. This is not a big deal since it will dry either way. Although I have that if I use less and try to do an even layer, when it dries my skin looks more smooth and my imperfections are not emphasize.

I enjoy the mattifying quality of this cream and the smooth finish. however, I wish it would keep some of the softness. My skin does feel a bit tight. 

SUMMARY:

LIKES:

  • Light - medium texture
  • Natural ingredients( including Manuka oil, Manuka honey and Vitamin E)
  • It does not irritate the skin or cause redness
  • It does not leave a sticky or greasy residue
  • It has a smooth finish
  • Fast-drying
  • Mattying abilities  
  • It provides enough hydrating for the day
  • It contains no parabens, chemicals, preservatives, artificial fragrances and colors
  • Cruelty-free

DISLIKES:

  • It makes my skin feel tight and stiff

    Key Ingredients: 

    Active Manuka Honey - Proven to revitalise the skin by gently stimulating cell renewal, as it hydrates and maintains moisture levels without feeling greasy, leaving the skin glowing with health. Manuka Oil - For its unique anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, which fight the micro-organisms that cause irritation and blemishes. Tocopherol - Vitamin E works as a strong anti-oxidant to help fight free radicals, which are a major cause of ageing. Ingredients: Aqua (water), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil**, Glucose, Squalane, Triticum vulgare germ (wheatgerm) oil, Parfum (fragrance)*, Sclerotium gum, Mel (manuka honey), Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter**, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. * From natural essential oil, ** Certified organic.

    ◘ The green marking was use to compared the ingredients between the day and night cream. The ingredients marked green I believe are unique to this formula.

    OVERALL ASSESSMENT:

    Price Point: 🌟🌟🌟🌟☆
    Quality/Durability: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Need: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Recommendation: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

    PRODUCT URL:

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01A50XAXI


    ****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


    If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

    You Might Also Like

    3 comments

    1. Thank you for the post. You can check California Bioenergy Skin Care Cream as welloduct URL: http://4a680d3v600n7y06iquzx0fu0i.hop.clickbank.net/

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Excellent work!sprout out lotion

      ReplyDelete