ImiKas' Pencil Sharpener

October 25, 2015



This is a electric and battery operated pencil sharpener. It is very compact and easy to operate.


I have use it on regular pencils from different brands and it worked great. It sharpens your pencil incredibly fast. I could of seconds and it is done. It has not broken or damage any of my pencils. I have use it with my colored pencils and it works perfectly fine. I was worry that it would not work that well with soft lead pencils but I had no trouble yet. The pencils are sharpen smoothly and deliver a sharp and even point.




The sharpener is compact but it also well designed to make sharpening an easy and no hassle task. It has a especial setup for battery operated settings and opposite to it has a shaving tray. I have emptied the tray a few times but I still struggle to open it and close it. I like that it makes it extra safe for young kids to use it but it is a bit annoying too. I hope that I get the handle of it as I continue to use it. This is one of my biggest complains so far. But I have to mention that it very easy to maintain and to clean. Another feature that needs to be highlighted is that the bottom was four small but sturdy slip grips. So that while you use it. It does not move around or damage your surface. I really appreciate it.




I really like that multiple power sources. It allows for more flexibility. It can be operated with 4 (AA) Batteries (Not included). It also comes with an AC plug-in and and USB cable included.



Another interesting feature of this sharpener is that it allows you to choose the levels of sharpness that you desire. You can select Blunt, Medium and Sharp. I like using the Blunt setting for my color pencils and it makes it for a more smooth strokes. Also, I really like that it sharpens to a tasteful level. It is nothing to extreme that would make it hard to use, create to hard strokes or that it would make it easy to break.



I was happy enough to get a electric pencil sharpener but now I get versatility, portability and sharpness options. Since I got it I have taken a space on my desk and I am not move it anytime soon. It is well made and the design is very smart. I have not experience any problem with it so far and I would recommend it to anyone with small children, for the office, or school and anyone who uses pencils.

My Favorite Features:

  • It has three sharpness settings ( Blunt, Medium and Sharp)
  • It is compact
  • It is lightweight
  • It allows for multiple power sources ( Battery, AC Power, and USB Cable)
  • It also has a power cut-off safety setting to prevent operation while tray is removed
  • It is designed for pencils (6-8 mm) and color pencils
  • Portable
  • It is not extremely loud

Here is my overall assessment of this product:

Price: 4/5
Quality/Durability: 5/5
Need: 4/5
Recommendation: 5/5
Performance: 5/5











You Might Also Like

0 comments