#BonitaVoxBox | Influenster

August 20, 2016

I was selected to received the Bonita VoxBox from Influenster for testing purposes.



Here is the content of the box:

  • Fiber One Brownie
  • SinfulColors Nail Polish
  • Revlon lipcolor and lipstick
  • Dickinson's Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner
  • Madam C.J. Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment
  • Madam C.J. Walker Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque 



Fiber One

Brownie: Chocolate Pudge Brownie


I do not eat chocolate bars or brownies so I did not know what to expected. I share some with my brother and he did not like it. He thought it was too dry and it tasted like "dark chocolate mix with bitter coffee". It is fair to say that he dislikes dark chocolate so he is not a fan. I like dark chocolate so when I tried it i was expecting to like it for sure. I would not say that it taste like dark chocolate. It has a rich chocolate taste and it is not dry in my opinion. They have a decent flavor,and good texture. It is fairly moist, low in calories and high in fiber. I will purchase one in the future. I would not included in my regular diet because too much chocolate is never good for me but it is a nice option.

SinfulColors

Color: We're all matte here


I love painting my nails and SinfulColors is one of my favorite brands. They are quite affordable and the quality is nice. I have a few polishes from them and they are great. I also have some experience with polishes with a matte finish. I do like the look and I was excited to try this polish.

I got the color: We're all matte here. It is a bold and bright melon color. I really like the color and I don't have a shade like this one so it is a great addition to my collection.


I love the shade and the finish but I have some problems with the formula. The polish is not really so sheer but it does not apply evenly. The first layer has a nice light pigment of color but not every part of the nail gets an even coat. So you have to do two coats. It dries really quickly which is both good and bad. You have to work quickly before it dries and also make sure the brush is saturate with some polish otherwise it will pickup the polish from the nail. The application is tedious due to the formula.

I waited until it was 100 percent done to fix some of my mistakes during the application and it does layer nicely. It is not perfect but for the price is quite nice. I need to practice more using this formula.



Dickinson's 

Alcohol Free Hydrating Toner


I have used Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent in the past and I like it, except I could not use it every day. It was too harsh for my skin because it left it too dry. So naturally I move on to another product and I stop using it. I was curious to try this one but I bit scare. I did not want to irritate my skin especially during the summer. I did some patch test for a couple of days and nothing happen. I started using on my face and it has not cause any irritation, or redness. It has not cause any breakouts. It is not drying to the skin. It is not very moisturizing, though. At least based on my standards and experience with other toners. It is just nice. It does not leave your skin tight which is great. It is gentle and it does not sting. I wish it did not had added fragrance. My skin is very sensible to fragrances so it is a risk to use it. Additionally, I personally do not like the fragrance. I have not noticed any big improvement to my complexion but it is gentle and it leaves my skin smooth. I have oily skin and enlarge pores so I try to use products to clean and reduce the size of my pores. This one has yet to show results.

Revlon

Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in Obsession


 Now I understand why it is describe as a velvety matte color. Unlike other matte liquid lipsticks in the market, this lipcolor does not dry to a matte texture. It remains moist and with a satin look. It has a mouse feel and it applies smoothly. It would enhance any dryness and it can feel a bit sticky if you apply to much. I love this color and as much as I like a matte finish, I do not like the dryness of matte liquid lipsticks so I like this formula. It is not transfer proof. It feels comfortable on the lips.

Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick in Blushing Mauve


This is a beautiful Mauve color and perfect for everyday. I own enough Mauve colors so I don't need another in my life but this one is really nice. The formula is smooth and moisturizing. It has a nice shine and it goes on smoothly. Also, it is comfortable to wear and it is not heavy or drying. 

Madam C.J. Walker 

Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment


I have not try it yet. I will update this post once I use it. 

Dream Come True Wonderful Deep Conditioning Masque 


I have not try it yet. I will update this post once I use it.



****FTC - I received this products for testing purposes. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different. I rely heavily on the customers’ reviews for my shopping needs, and therefore I try my best at providing valuable feedback to others. 

If my review was helpful to you, please let me know. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really love that lipcolor, it's pretty nice in my lip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. Very detailed and professional, are you interested in testing a makeup brush cleaner on amazon? I am an amazon seller, my email address is jessie-9609@foxmail.com, waiting for your reply, thank you.

    ReplyDelete