Midori Spring Ceremonial (GOLD) Matcha Green Tea Review

November 16, 2015





This is not news to you but as you all know, I am an avid tea drinker and I drink tea every day. I was introduced to Matcha tea by a friend and I fell in love with the smooth and rich flavor and the many benefits it provides the body. I am sure most of you know about them but here are just a few:

  • It increases energy levels
  • It helps reduce stress 
  • It improves mental alertness
  • It supports your metabolism
  • It aids with weight loss
  • It supports the immune system
  • It helps reduce inflammation
  • It helps with bloating
  • It helps to clean the body of harmful elements
I was sent the Midori Spring Ceremonial ( GOLD Class) Matcha Tea in exchanged for an unbiased review. I had thought that I had found my favorite matcha tea but this matcha tea has really surprised me. The packaging is really standard for this type of tea. It is made in order to preserve the freshness. It came unopened and securely sealed. Even after you remove the sealed interior lid, you can be sure the tea will remain fresh as the lid closes tightly. 

This is a ceremonial grade matcha which from what I know, it has a bolder taste and it tends to be more expensive. I have taste all kinds of matcha tea powder from culinary to ceremonial and ceremonial matcha tea powder is by far my favorite. It is made from the 1st harvest so it has a rich and gorgeous green color and it smells heavenly. 

Also, if you are knew to matcha tea, the packaging contains clear and helpful directions to guide you into preparing your matcha tea. 

Here is how I prepared my Matcha tea:

  • Heat about two cups of water
  • Prepare you cup(bowl) by adding hot water to it 
  • You then remove the water ( This is basically done to preheat your cup)
  • Add about 1/2tsp of match tea
  • Add about 1tsp of water
  • Using a traditional matcha whisk, turn the powder into a paste 
  • Add about 1/2 cup or your decide amount of water depending on how strong you want it.
  • Use you whisk again in N or W motions to fuse the powder and the water
  • While you are whisking make sure that you are not touching the bottom of the cup (bowl).
  • When you have a light foam on top, it is done

Likes:

- It has a delicious flavor
- It also has a beautiful bright green color
- Very fresh and calming scent 
- It is organic 
- High quality
- It is well like by beginners and habitual drinkers 
- While this is not a culinary matcha tea, it does work great on smoothies and other drinkers
- It originates from Japan  


I am so happy that I had the opportunity to taste this Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea. From my short but broad experience, I am beyond satisfied with the quality, flavor and richness. I am a happy person :D












You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.vitamin b12 methyl

    ReplyDelete