Foot Callus Remover Electric By Yes Pedi Roll

January 04, 2016



Description:


  • Removers hard, dead and cracked skin
  • It can be use on dry and wet skin
  • It is rechargeable
  • It comes with a USB adapter and charging cable
  • It leaves the skin soft and smooth
  • It can be use at home
  • It is easy to use
  • Easy to operate
  • Easy to clean

    BEFORE






    I am so happy with this foot callus remover. In the last couple of months, I have been struggling with dry skin and rough spots on my feet. I tried a couple of ways to treat it but none have been successful. I had purchased a face cleaning brush kit and it included a stone to remove rough callused skin on feet and elbows. However, even after multiple treatments, I barely noticed any difference. When I purchased this electric foot callus remover, I was very skeptic. But since I was running out options, I decided to give it a go. I am so glad I did. It was able to remove most of the dead skin around my feet and even out the surface of the skin. I still have some rough patches but they have definitely diminish.

    LIKES:

     

    • It can be use both wet and dry. I first used it on dry skin and as soon as you started using it, you can visually see the dead skin being removed. I also used it on wet skin and it removes dead skin just as good. However, I have to mentioned that it is easier and faster to clean when you use it on dry skin. When you use it wet you have to wash the head a bit and let it dry.
    • It is not painful and it does not irritate my skin
    • It is very easy to operate
    • It is portable
    • It is not heavy
    • It comes with a nice little bag to store
    • USB Charger gives you more charging options
    • You will be able to notice a difference on skin surface after the first usage. I don't think that it will remover everything and leave your skin in perfect smooth state after only one usage but you can be sure that the difference will be noticeable. I am very impressed and I can wait to see how multiple uses can change the condition of my feet.
    • It is not time consuming
    • It is not super messy
    • It comes with a LED light. I first I thought that it was a bit useless but I have come to like it and understand its purpose. I am glad it is there.
    • The handle is comfortable to hold
    • The head is easy to remove and put back on


      DISLIKES:


      • Unfortunately, extra rollers are not available to purchased online yet but will be soon.
      • It takes a long time to charge compared to the extend of its battery life. The charging time is 3 hours and the work time is 40 minutes. However, you can still get a few treatments before it needs to be charge again.

        AFTER







        So here is my overall assessment of this product:


        * Price Point: 4/5
        * Quality/Durability: 5/5
        * Need: 5/5
        * Recommendation for Gift able Factor: 5/5
        * Overall Assessment of Product: Amazing results.

        Product URL:

        http://www.amazon.com/Foot-Callus-Remover-Electric-Rechargeable/dp/B01272ULP2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

         
        ****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. If my review was helpful to you, please let me know.

        You Might Also Like

        1 comments