Valentia True Glow Eye Cream #ValentiaTrueEyeGlowCream

December 31, 2015



Claims:


- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines

- Lightens dark circles

- Reduce puffiness around the under eye area

- Nourishes and Hydrates the skin

- Helps to lock in moisture

- Repairs and tightens the skin

- It can be use both morning and night


Key ingredients:

  • Astaxanthin - increases moisture and restores elasticity
  • Resistem - repairs and protects the skin
  • Vitamin C - Brightens the skin
  • Rosehip Oil - Hydrates
  • Arnica - Anti-inflammatory agent


    A few months back, I finally realize that even though I was taking care of my skin, I was not paying attention to one of the most delicate skin around my eye. I am only 23 years old but I have heard that it is always better to start taking care of your skin early on. I do not have visible wrinkles and fine lines so I can't give you meaningful feedback on the area. But my eyes do get puffy from time to time and I suffer from dark circles, especially after an all-nighter or those long days in front of a computer screen. I have only use two other eye creams before and they both had a cream-like texture. This one feels lighter and it has a very nice cooling effect when you apply on the skin. It leaves a wet finish and it is easy to apply.

    LIKES:

    • Organic and Naturally derived ingredients 
    • Light texture ( It looks creamy but it feels like a gel when you apply it)
    • Easy to apply and use
    • It comes in a color tinted bottle to preserve the product
    • It also comes with a pump so it is more hygienic and practical 
    • You only need a small amount to saturate the area
    • It does not leave a sticky or greasy residue
    • My favorite part is that it nourishes the skin so well. The next morning I can feel and see the difference. Especially, during the winter time, this is amazing. 
    • Also, I have notice that while it hydrates the skin, it also smooths out and softens the skin 
    • It has a light citrus scent 
    • It has a slight yellow color which helps to visually brighten the under eye area.
    • I have sensible skin and it did not irritated my skin or my eyes


    DISLIKES:

    • While I like that fact that it comes with a pump, it is not the best at dispensing the product. Sometimes the pump gets air in it and the product squirts out randomly all over the place. You have to be careful not to press it to hard. It has a learning curve, so that you exert the right amount of force when you press the pump.
       
    • It does not absorb into the skin as fast as I would hope but thankfully, it has not interfere with my skin care routine.
       
    • So far, I have not experience any tightening of the skin but I have to remember that I have only been using it for a couple of days. I will have to finish the bottle to see real results.
       
    • It reduces the puffiness but it is not a miracle worker, but as I just said, I have to wait and see for a little longer.

       
     

    Since I used to for the first time, I notice that it was a very unique formula and product which I enjoyed using. I like the texture and its moisturizing properties. Also, It love the cooling and soothing sensation. It is very refreshing.




    Preliminary rating: 4/5

    I was very impress with this eye cream and I will continue to use it. I will updated this review if I experience any change.




    Product URL: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014DH4FTC



    ****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments