C+F Slim Packing Cubes (#packingcube)

January 17, 2016



I got this Packing cube because I am always trying to pack smart and really make well use of my space and organize myself for a more stress-free trip.

Main Features/Claims:

    • Large enough for Jeans and Jackets
    • It is a multipurpose organizer
    • It is slim and spacious
    • It has extra depth to accommodate bulky clothing such as jackets and pants
    • It is made with premium grade honeycomb ripstop nylon to ensure its durability. Also, the nylon is waterproof.
    • It is stackable and flexible
    • It is elegantly designed
    • It is lightweight
      Product URL: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013S7YVB0

      First Impression:

      When I first received the product, I was a little surprise with its size because it looked a lot smaller than what I imagine. When you see the images presented on the product listing, they do not reflect the actual size of the product so I looked up the dimensions (17.1 x 7.2 x 1.4 inches). At first sight it look really nice, the design is also very tasteful and classic. It has a triangular shape soft mesh panel which allows you to know what items you packed in that particular cube. The zipper works perfectly fine and it does not get stuck easily which is nice. The cube also has a side arm handle which makes it more practical. In terms of production, the cube has been sewn okay. I am not extremely impress by it but it is not horribly done. I notice uneven lines and overlapping (As you can tell, I am a little OCD). There were only a few loose threads. The nylon felt smooth and strong. It won't rip or tear so easily which is always great and speaks of the quality of the material. Also, when I got it out its packaging, there was no detectable scent or smell which is nice. Finally, I am so glad that it is so lightweight because it does not add extra weight to your luggage and it makes it easier to carry.

      Overall Impression and experience:

      I decide to pack my gym clothing in it and it work great. It fitted a lot in it and I was pleasantly surprise with how spacious it is. Then, I tried packing different types of clothing with different thickness. I tried packing only my sport bras, my pajamas, some t-shirts, short, pants, and others. It works great but as you can already imagine the smaller, lighter and less bulky the clothing item is the more of it, it can fit. This item claimed to fit even the bulkiest items such as jeans and jackets. I tried it and it does fit them but no as many and you will have to find the most slimming fold to fit it more comfortably.

      At first when I got it and used on more lightweight clothing, I disliked that it was to flexible and lack a more firm form because unless you packed the items tight, they will not keep its shape perfectly. However, when you deal with bulkier items, that flexibility is great. It gives you more options and space.

      Overall, this is a really nice organizer or packing bag that can really help you stay organize and it is very practical. It really like that it is more deeper than most cubes and it lightweight.

      IMAGES:

       



        


      ****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.


      You Might Also Like

      1 comments

      1. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in the article, It is nice to read such kind of good posts I like your work keep it up..

        ReplyDelete