Tiger's Eye & Quartz Earrings 'Chiang Mai Melody' (#ChiangMaiMelody)

February 13, 2016



This is not the first time I review a piece of jewelry from NOVICA and artists Nareerat Tansuwansophon. I have previously reviewed another pair of earrings, which you can read here.

Product URL:

http://www.amazon.com/NOVICA-Sterling-Silver-Cluster-Earrings/dp/B00F2VA7KK/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1454198984&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=B00F2VA7KK

This is a unique and handmade piece. It came in a similar bag and packaged in the same manner as my previous set. You can get more details about the company and quality on my previous post. The bag is a nice touch and it is great to keep them save from dust but as I mentioned before, the bag is not so well made. It has many loose threads and there is little attention to detail.



The earrings come packed individually in small clear zipped lock bags to prevented them from getting tangle or damaged.


This set of earrings in particularly is made with Red tiger's eye beads, dyed quartz and glass beads on a .925 sterling silver hooks. I love the balance of colors and the different sizes, and shapes of the beads. It is a very harmonious and memorable set of earrings. Most of all, I enjoyed the touch of gold and the placement of the beads. No matter from what angle you are looking at it, it will show an amazing outline. They do not come with earring backs but they tend to stay in place while you wear them. Also, they are lightweight and they do not irritate my skin.


* Price Point: 5/5
* Quality/Durability: 5/5
* Need: 3/5
* Recommendation: 5/5
* Overall: I really like the work from the artist and it matches my style. I also like its quality and uniqueness. I would recommend this earrings to others and any other piece from the artist. I think these would make a great gift.




****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Tips for making your own titanium muffler | TITADO MAINCUATIO
    i-bluetooth-friendly ceramic or titanium flat iron muffler (also nano titanium babyliss pro known as 2018 ford fusion hybrid titanium a lightweight/fiber-based muffler). If your goal is to take 오즈포탈 your own titanium earring posts ideas out of the

    ReplyDelete