Jade Heart Pendant Necklace 'Love Immemorial' (#LoveImmemorial)

February 24, 2016


Meaning:

This necklace was created by artist, Zandra Lorena Sajbin from Guatemala.  Jade is considered a sacred stoned by the ancient Maya. Even on today's society, Jade is consider a very beautiful and admired stone with many meanings around the world. The Jade in this necklace has been carved into a heart. The chain is 0.925 Sterling Silver and it is a 18 inches long chain. 

My experience:

I have a jade bracelet and I have been wanting to buy a jade necklace but I had not found any necklace that I truly liked and that it was relatively affordable. 

The necklace came nicely packed in a jewelry pouch and in a clear ziplock bag. It included its story card which is a nice touch. The jewelry pouch is a very simple and not well sewn but it serves its purpose.

The necklace has a nice length in my opinion. Also, the necklace is not heavy and it is comfortable to wear. The jade has a smooth and glossy finish.

I am not an expert on jewelry, gems or stones. I research some information regarding jade stones and the different types and shades that can be found around the world. Based on its dark green color, I think that this is Serpentine or "New Jade" but I am not sure. Also, based on NOVICA, this jade is type A since this jade is natural and untreated. I am glad that it is true to color and it has not been chemically color.


It's simple yet elegant design to be very beautiful. It is not overwhelming but it does not go unnoticed. It is casual enough to be wore every day and unique enough to be wore on special occasions. It is a very versatile piece. 

I have a very sensible skin and I can't wear some necklaces but I was happy that this necklace did not cause any irritation or redness.

The size of the stone is tasteful and the craftsmanship is great. The clasp works nicely and it is reliable. My least favorite aspect of the necklace is the pedant bail. It is a little to big for my taste but it does look nice. I only wish it was a bit smaller. 

I am not a heart necklace person and I originally got it for my mother but I kind of like it. It is not overwhelming. My mother also likes it a lot.


Overall Assessment:

* Price Point: 4/5
* Quality/Durability: 5/5
* Need: 1/5
* Recommendation: 4/5

Where to Purchased?


Product URL:

http://www.amazon.com/NOVICA-Sterling-Pendant-Necklace-Immemorial/dp/B00E1U0OV0/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1455410636&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=B00E1U0OV0




****FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different.I will recommend only the products that I or my family will use. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.


If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments