MatchaDNA Handcrafted Matcha Bowl Review

November 25, 2015





Ever since I fell in love with matcha green tea, I wanted to get a nice matcha tea bowl. I got the opportunity to review: MatchaDNA Handcrafted Matcha Bowl. It is a really nice handcrafted maths tea bowl.


This has been my to go bowl for matcha tea ever since I got it. I really like the quality and the design of the bowl. It makes whisking easy and comfortable. It is a nice size bowl and the shape and texture are pleasing to look and hold.


Aside from the functional design, it is a very beautiful bowl. It is handcraft so the little variations in the glaze and texture are really beautiful. It gives it character and makes it very unique.


I will try to get another. I got the white bowl and I will probably get the black one later. I am very impress and satisfied with it. I am so happy to know that it comes from Japan. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments