Ralph Slaske Builders' Guide to Making Money Online #RalphSlaske

December 25, 2015



This is the second book I read about business opportunities. However, unlike the previous book I review on this blog, this book contains valuable information about using new ways to not only earn extra revenue( increase your revenue) but also for ways to improve your business using the internet. Once I establish my business, I understand that it is important to consider new ways to increase my earnings and at the same time increase my customer base. This book covers this need in great detail.


It claims to provide important insights about different web-based opportunities to increase your income, promote you business and enhance your brand recognition. It contains seven chapters discussing different areas of profitability potential for yourself and your business. I decided to share some of my thoughts and/observations about some of the chapters.



Chapter 1: Blogging*


I have a blog, so I thought I understood the importance of it and the potential. However, as I was reading this chapter, I thought, "wow! How did I not make the connection? Why didn't I think of that?". It really explains a blog can increase the visibility of your business even if you have a professional website for your business. This is a must read chapter, and one of my favorites.


Chapter 2: Freelance*


One of the main terms that I took from this chapter is "Cross Promotion". It explains how different freelance opportunities do not only can increase your earnings but also provide ways to promote your business.


Chapter 3: Selling and reselling*


This chapter builds on the idea of cross promotion and complementary strategies that can help you achieve additional income and brand recognition.




This are just a few chapters but I don't want to spoiled every insight included in the book for you. Other areas covered in the book include Online tutorials, Using Etsy, Fiverr and tutoring. I like the writing style and the organization of the book. While you get easily open the book at any chapter and read it individually with no particular order. I really liked that as I was reading each chapter the next would build on the previous and make reference to the general ideas and theme of the book. I made it easy to read and comprehend the material.


Another area to highlight is that I really appreciated that a couple of the chapter include a small section explaining and giving us tips about how to value our digital product. It is nice and helpful to know in which occasions it is acceptable to charge a certain amount for your service or product.


Overall, I am really pleased with the information provided and I am glad that I decided to read it. I learned about some new platforms to make money and new strategies about money making and promotion. Also, while the author mainly makes reference to the home building industry that ideas and strategies included in this chapter can be applied to other industries.





Product URL:

http://www.amazon.com/Ralph-Slaske-Builders-Making-Online/dp/1519493231/

http://smile.amazon.com/Ralph-Slaske-Builders/e/B018J6XPJE/

http://ralphslaske.com/about-me/



*Note: This are not the complete titles of each chapter. I mainly picked a keyword from the actual title of each section.



FTC - I received a discount for this product in exchanged for my honest and unbiased review. Compensation of any kind is never accepted in exchange for a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product and not edited by any companies mentioned. This is just my opinion, your experience with this product might be different. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. If my review was helpful to you, please let me know your thoughts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments