Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub

September 26, 2014



I recently received a small sample of the new  Garnier Clean+ Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. 

It claims to:

  • unclog pores and smooth the skin after one use.
  • diminish pores after one week
  • clear complexion after one week
I was really impress with this face scrub and here is why:

I like that:

  • It has small exfoliating beads that are gentle and gritty enough to clean the skin 
  • It is not harsh as compare to other scrubs
  • It does not leave your skin dry or in pain
  • I like that it contains charcoal to get rid of excess oil and dirt 
  • It does not have a strong smell
  • It diminishes your pores
  • It leaves my skin smooth and soft
  • More importantly, it leaves my skin totally clean

 However:

I have sensitive skin so I am very picky when it comes to skin care. I have try many brands before but they all left my skin feeling a bit dry or red. I really like that after I use it, my skin feels clean and soft. However, I have only use it four times since I only have a small sample. I have a lot of acne scars that I wish to eliminate. Since I only used it a few of times, I can't fully guarantee that it erases scars or treats acne. I have some pimples and acne in my face and it does not help much to treat it which was a major let down.

 Conclusion

My score is 3/5.  I would have given it a higher rating since I love the cleansing properties of the scrub but it did not help me clear my completion. However, I want to be fair so I have decided to purchase a full size sample and use it for a longer period of time. I will be able to do a more in detail review of it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments