Influenster Dean's List VoxBox

October 05, 2014


I decided to join the Influenster community (https://www.influenster.com) because I value the review and information that I received about different products. I wanted to give back and write reviews about the items that I have used in the past. I was selected to received the Influenster Dean's List VoxBox for free.


Items:
  • Airheads Bites
  • Pilot FriXion Clicker
  • SinfulColors No Text Red
  • Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes
  • Luden's New Blue Rasberry Throat Drops
  • Softlips Cube
  • Playtex Spot Fresh Balance

I really like all of the products and this box allow me to try some new products. I have not had a chance to use them all and I would like to use them for a long period of time before giving feedback but I have a few observations to share. First, I have never use false lashes before, but I will try to see how they look on me. Secondly, I really like the lip balm by Softlips (I will be posting a full review soon). Moreover, I am a writer and enjoy using different types of pens so I was super excited to try the Pilot pens. I am really enjoy using them on my journal, scrapbook and art journal (I'll do a review soon). Finally, I was really impress by SinfulColors new campaign ("Practice Safe Texting") and I will be definately start wearing red nail polish on my thumbnail to spread the word.



Thank you and I will be doing some individual reviews soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments