A.S.P's Whitening Nail Paste

May 28, 2012

Hey! I am really excited because this is my first post.


Well, in this post I will review the A.S.P (All Season Professional)'s Whitening Nail Paste (for Natural and Artificial Nails).



It is said to remove stains from dark polish, smoke and foods.

Since I do nail designs most of the time and I mostly use dark nail polish, every time I remove my nail polish I have to put nail polish again because my nails are stained. So, I have been trying to find a way to whiten my nails. While I was at Sally Beauty Supply, I found this paste and thought I should try it out. It costs $3.99 and $3.59 for Beauty Club members.

This is that information that you can find about this paste in www.SallyBeauty.com:
  • Helps eliminate yellowing
  • Great for artificial and natural nails
  • For extreme cleansing and brightening
  • Non-abrasive
  • Includes brush
    ASP Whitening Nail Paste effectively removes stains from the nails due to dark polish, smoke, colored and dye. Cleanses nail beds and whitens nails. Yellow stains will be a thing of the past and your nails will look glamorous.

    This is how my nails looked before I use the paste.

    This is how they look after I use the whitening paste.

    My Rate is 3/5

    Reasons:

    Pros: Good cleanser

    Cons: Tiny amount
    • I love how clean it makes my nails, but you have to work at it. Great scrubbing brush is included. 
    • It's not perfect, but I like it, especially for the price. 
    • Too little in the tube and I have to keep buying more.

    I will not be purchasing this product again. Even though it does clean my nails, it requires a lot of scrubbing and the tube does not have a lot of product. But most importantly after using it makes my nails feel dry.






    You Might Also Like

    0 comments