JAFRA Blends

June 26, 2015

BLENDS/SCENTS: 



    Violet & Pomegranate
    Sea Salt & Rose Petals
    Blackberry, Juniper, & Magnolia


      I received a small sample of each blend to test and a full size sample of the Blackberry, Juniper & Magnolia blend from Influenster.com for free but all of my opinions mine.

      CLAIMS:

      •  Innovative scents
      •  They are can be bought individually
      •  They can also be layer as a dynamic duo or trio
      •  You can customized your own scent


      Retail Price: $22.00 (1 fl. oz.)

      NOTES:

      • (No. 1) Violet & Pomegranate: Essential oil of violets and pomegranate notes enriched with amber and sandalwood
      • (No. 2) Sea Salt & Rose Petals: Roses and vibrant greens and warm woods
      • (No. 3) Blackberry, Juniper, & Magnolia: Blackberries and magnolias

      THOUGHTS:

      This is my first time learning about this brand and it is my first time mixing or layering scents. I received a small sample of each scent as well as a full size sample of the Blackberry, Juniper & Magnolia. I do not know how the Influenster team selects their products for their members but they chose a perfect match for me. As you can tell by their names, this collection is very fruity and floral concentrated. I am not a big fan of strong fragrances so this collection is perfect for me. Also, I tend to gravitate toward the citrus, floral and fruity scents so keep that in mind when you read this review.


      The No. 1 (aka my favorite) blend has a very sweet and fresh floral and fruity scent. The No. 2 blend is as describe a light and warm fragrance of roses. The No. 3 blend (aka my second favorite) is the strongest of the three. Although it is quite strong compare to the other two, and I don’t usually like strong scents, I quite enjoyed this one. The smell of magnolia and juniper is the first thing you smell, then you smell the sweet smell of blackberries. After testing them, my favorites are No. 3 and No. 2 individually and the combination of the two. Also, it is not the No. 2 does not smell good but after an allergic reaction to rose water, I pretty much do not respond well to anything that has a rose scent. Not that it smells like rose water.


      I am quite sensitive scents and tend to have terrible migraines but with this JAFRA blends I did not have any problem. The scents are lovely and sweet but subtle enough to be worn by anyone for any occasion. These scents are perfect for the spring and summer time as they are more in the floral and sweet side. I have received many compliments while wearing them.



      The packaging is very cute and simple. Each of the scents have a signature color so that you can identifying them easily. The scents are quite long lasting. I have to admit that I did not expect them to last for that long. I would not say all day but over 4 hours at least that has been my experience.
      As far as the price is concern, the price is very reasonable considering that innovative concept behind them. These are not regular perfumes but a set of blends that can be layer easily.



      For further information, you can find them at the JAFRA official site.

      Also, you can read more reviews from a wide range of users at Influenster.com.

      WOULD I REPURCHASE?

      Yes, I would love to get my hands on the (No. 1) Violet & Pomegranate blend. They were a pleasant set of scents. If you enjoy floral and fruity or warm and subtle scents, you might enjoy trying this collection. If you are not a big fan of this types of scents then I would not get them.


      You Might Also Like

      0 comments