Numi Organic Tea: Pu'erh Tea Chocolate Pu'erh

May 21, 2015


I am a huge tea lover so do not be surprise to read a couple tea reviews in the future. Although this is my first review, I have tried so many different teas from different brands. I went to the grocery store last month to get my mother her favorite Numi tea (Jasmine Green) but the store did not have anymore. I decided to purchase this one because I had not try a chocolate flavor tea before and I wanted to experience it.



CLAIMS:


  • Helps weight management
  • improve digestion and metabolism
  • Naturally boost energy

MY THOUGHTS:

One of the many reasons why I love Pu'erh tea is it's rich earthy flavor and many health benefits. This one in particular is a mixture of black pu'erh tea, cocoa, vanilla beans and orange peels. After letting the tea steep for a couple minutes, I noticed a very pleasant chocolate scent. The cocoa and vanilla flavor is very prevalent in this tea but it is not overpowering. If you like to add sweeteners to your tea, this tea does not need additional sweeteners. I personally do not add any sugar or honey to my tea but if you do, you'll be surprise with this tea. This tea soothes me, calms me with its subtle flavor. 

Now, this tea is great, but it is far from being perfect. I wish there was more pu'erh flavor per bag. In my personal opinion, it's flavor is a bit weak. As I previously mentioned, I enjoy and love the flavor of pure pu'erh tea and this blend lack the rich earthy flavor. 


Although it did not make to my top favorites, it is a great tea and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a chocolate flavor tea. After drinking it, it leaves you feeling great and energetic. I finish my last bag today and I'll definitely miss it. What is your favorite tea? Do you drink flavored teas?






You Might Also Like

0 comments